Friday, April 1, 2011

19 weeks down 21 to go!!

So the countdown has begun. Baby # 3 will be here in August (hopefully early August)!! Right now I am still trying to convince Travis to find out what we are having, I am scheduled to go next week and he’s being stubborn but I’m still trying to win this one. I am going to pull a Grey’s Anatomy and say I get three votes on this one – you fans will know what I’m talking about it!! Seriously, I have acid reflux round the clock, morning (all day long) sickness still not mention all the other horrid things that come with being pregnant --I’ve earned the right know “what” is causing me such discomfort and emotional distress!! Jackson understands that there is a baby in my belly and regularly has me open my mouth so he can look down my throat to see if the baby is “ready” yet!! He also believes that Jesus needs a spanking for putting the baby in my belly. He is a bit distressed about what we plan to do with Cooper once the new baby is “ready”. I’m not sure why he thinks we must do away with Cooper in order to have another baby. My guess is he’s wondering where the heck we are going to put another person and all the crap that comes along with them. (let’s be serious aren’t we all wondering) so the only option in his mind is someone must go and that must be Cooper since he’s the newbie of the clan. Cooper doesn’t really understand what is happening and it is best that he just be surprised because any warning that he will no longer be the littlest/newest member for whom all of our worlds stop might cause severe trauma that I am not equipped to handle just yet. He is a momma’s baby and it is going to be U-G-L-Y!! That’s all for now!!

1 comment:

Julie Ard James said...

Congrats ya'll! I had no idea!!! DON'T find out!!!!!! :)