Thursday, January 21, 2010

Once again, I suck at this. I do mean well but I log on and get lost in everyone else's updates and then don't have time to do my own b/c the others are so interesting :)






Anywho, Cooper's been really sick lately. We had two hospital stays in December. His white count has been out of wack and we are trying to figure out what is going on. Dr. Shann is sending us to Dr. Atkins, an immunologist in Jackson, to try & determine what's up with his immune system. We suspect that he either has an over active immune system or defect which causes his body to be over aggressive with every little illness. Once we see the immunologist we will then go to Batson for further tests.




On a lighter note, we had a fabulous Christmas. This was the first year Jackson really got into it and he LOVES presents and "baby claus" (translation: Santa Claus) we have a fear that he may have Santa and Baby Jesus confused. Cooper was more interested in the paper and boxes so therefore Jackson took claim to all of the presents in the house. They had a blast. We enjoyed our time with our families and are looking for things to settle down some.




My fabulous husband bought me an awesome camera for christmas but forgot the memory card so my christmas memories were captured on my not so great camera but I do have a lot of new photos of the boys to share. However, I have not had the time to upload them. I will share pics from our attempt at christmas card shots. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!





No comments: